New for this season the Majesty Superscout is for skiers who love to ride all-mountain and hike up for less tracked slopes at every chance.
Underfoot camber keeps the ski gripping and stable stable for riding on hard snow and on icy climbs, and combed with an auto rocker tip the ski glides over and cuts through difficult snow whether it is slush, crud or powder. The semi cap sidewall creates a light and impact resistant construction, adding even more to the ski’s grip in variable terrain. A Paulowinia wood core wrapped in fibreglass ensures the ski is lightweight for the uphill and that there is no sacrifice in performance when riding.
The Majesty Superscout is the perfect ski for anyone who wants to explore the ski area one day and the next all with the same ski. For skiers looking to make the most out of every mountain.
- Paulowinia Wood Core – Full tip to tail Paulowina core provides natural flex whilst keeping the ski light for uphill ascents
- Triaxial Fibreglass – The core is wrapped in fibreglass to increase the skis response without making it too aggressive and keeping it easy to handle
- Semi Cap Sidewalls – Sidewall construction provides plenty of grip directly underfoot whilst keeping the light and agile
- Auto Rocker Technology – Full rocker at the tip creates smooth turn initiation and pushing deeper snow below for floatation
- Skis 4 Trees – All of Majesty’s skis feature a high quality wood core and to offset the cutting of the required wood Majesty plant a tree for every pair of skis they sell
- Designed for: 50% All Mountain, 50% Alpine Touring
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced / Expert
- Camber: Traditional Camber with Early Rise Tip
- Base: High Speed IS7200 Sintered Base
- Flex: Medium to stiff
- Weight: 1400g approx. per ski (176cm)
|Construction: semi hybrid (camber/front auto rocker)|
|Flex ratio: 7|
|Rocker type: auto rocker (tips)|
|Fiberglass: triax & biax|
|Core: paulownia wood core|
|Base: fast base IS7200|
|Extras: carbon/kevlar fibres, textolite plates, re-designed tail for mounting skins|
Which length is for you?
|YOUR SKILL LEVEL|