The next generation of hi-end touring binding.
Majesty R12 is lighter than the most of tech touring bindings (330grams) and is stiffer than most of freeride bindings available on the market.
It offers easy and solid step-in system, incredible torsional stiffness and is constructed with an implementation of several patented systems that significantly increase functionality and performance.
R12 is a reliable, robust, cnc-machined tool that gives the highest skiing performance even in the most extreme conditions.
A new fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and supplies precision and power transmission that were previously reserved only for racing alpine bindings.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe-part elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market
- Snow Pack Proof System®: prevents blocking the toe part with snow and ice, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): allows to change the up-hill locking strength of the toe part; provides a proper locking strength for each user and reduces the pressure on the locking mechanism
- Cam Release System®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in.
- Elastic Response System®: system applied to the heel part of the binding to support the natural ski flex and reduce the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system. ERS® supports reliability while skiing in various terrain and minimises the risk of self-release caused by compression or bending the ski. Last but not least, it improves the binding release performance
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes
- Built-in crampons slots
- 25mm Adjustment Plate integrated in the heel part
- The release system on the heel part provides 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My)
- Elastic slide: pad that is integrated in the ski-brake to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed
- New rear ski brake with two different positions (locked and active) is operated by a side button