More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
Foot width response
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
- Maximum comfort but with many of the characteristics of a high performance shoe.
- Very adaptable to various width of feet.
- Wide opening bellows tongue for ease of putting on and removing.
- Rubber reinforced toe-box for increased abrasion resistance and superior edging capabilities.
- Four micro-layer insole for perfect distribution of force.
Designed to improve your climbing
Tanta is the ideal shoe for long days of training, be it indoors or out. Not too soft, not too stiff, Tantas help you place your feet more precisely and effectively, and remain comfortable throughout the day. Rubber reinforcements on the toe and instep provide increased support on small edges and greater abrasion resistance. The triple-layer bellows tongue gives the shoes a wide opening, enabling them to be put on and removed quickly and easily.