Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Style: 4T2Y
- Weight Per Pair: 668g
- Uppers: Seamless Circular-Knit Upper
- Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
- Ghillie lacing system
- Additional heel eyelet for a secure fit
- 3D-molded heel counter
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directionalstability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight ground-contact EVA foam
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip acrossall types of terrain
- Lightweight and protective TPU overlays
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.