Ski goggles play an important part in skiing and other winter activities. They protect eyes from the elements, such as snow, wind, UV rays, while improving vision.
MAJESTY goggles are equipped with functions and features that make a huge difference in comfort and performance such as: quick-change lens system, multiply lens tints, anti-fog, anti-smudge and reflective coating.
They feature ergonomic design, frame/lens ventilated system, triple density foam and double lens that is made of 2 separate lenses put together.
Great for mountain adventures and ski touring. Supreme finishing and high-performance polarised lenses.
Our goggles, both styles – classic and magnetic, are equipped with replacement lenses.
The Force Spherical feature double silicone stripe on the goggle strap to keep your goggles in place.
The Force goggle features innovative magnetic technology that makes lens replacement incredibly fast and accurate.
Now, you can easily adapt to changing weather conditions.The Force uses magnetic precision and even when you don’t align the lens correctly, The Force will self-correct and ensure a perfect fit.You can even swap lenses without first taking off the goggles and with the goggle frame still strapped to your head, the magnetic force will ensure a secure, perfect lens fit and seal with the frame, every time. Nine magnets are placed in the frame while another set of nine magnets is placed in the lens. This ensures effortless self-alignment, a very secure lens to frame seal and the overall process of replacing the lens is much easier, faster and more accurate than ever before.
- black frame/black pearl lens – transmission 14% – cat.3 + moonstone – transmission 65% – cat.1
- black frame/fire opal lens – transmission 14% – cat.3 + citrine – transmission 54% – cat.1
- black frame/ultraviolet lens – transmission 14% – cat.3 + citrine – transmission 54% – cat.1
Ergonomic frame design (pre-pressed for extra comfort)
• mould injected frame
• double spherical mirror lens placed in a nnoframe
• magnetic quick-change lens system
• minimalistic, clean design
• 9 connection points, 18 magnets (placed in
frame and lens)
• seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal
• effortless self-alignment
• wide field of view, both horizontal and vertical
• helmet compatible frame
• triple density foam (including mesh finishing)
• anti-fog and anti-smudge coating
• frame ventilated system at the top and bottom of goggles not included in photochromic lens goggles
• 100% UV protection
• matt finish frame
• adjustable strap with Majesty logo
• includes compression-molded storage case and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens
100% UV PROTECTION
3D VENTS CONCEPT
WIDE FIELD OF VIEW
MAGNETIC LENS CHANGE
Magnets are placed in the frame while another set of magnets is placed in the lens.
This ensures effortless self-alignment, a very secure lens to frame seal and the overall process of replacing the lens is much easier, faster and more accurate than ever before.