Majesty have equipped their newly re-engendered skis with an early rise tail, rocker tip, semi-cap construction, paulownia wood core, triax and biax fiberglass.
It is designed for a high performance ski mountaineering but with usability that has been increased with a longer contact edge for more control.
Construction and radius makes Superwolf stable at high speed yet maneuverable in tight places.
Introduced for the 2020/21 season, The Superwolf is Majesty’s ultimate, multi-purpose touring skis built to handle diverse conditions, fresh tracks and steep, technical lines. The Superwolf shares the shape, engineering and design principles with its ultra-lightweight cousin, the Superwolf Carbon skis.
Superwolf is a specialized light weight touring ski in the versatile 91mm waist category. It is very well-balanced with the perfect blend of dynamic responsiveness, agility and superb downhill stability. The Superwolf utilizes nearly the entire length of the contact edge which enhances grip, control and drive into the turns. The shape and profile of the camber suspension delivers agility and responsiveness, and overall great power transmission and smooth edge-to-edge ride.
While its light weight makes The Superwolf ideal for full touring days, technical climbs, traversing and skinning up steep slopes, the main differentiating factor is its downhill stability at high speed. This is a very light touring ski that is stable at high speed, versatile in all conditions and very maneuverable in tight places.
The semicap top sheet construction, scuff resistant top sheet finish and the retro-tech 1980s style graphics with wood highlights, deliver a stylish, clean, technical look and feel.
- Paulowinia Wood Core – Full tip to tail Paulowina core provides natural flex whilst keeping the ski light for uphill ascents
- Triaxial Fiberglass – The core is wrapped in fiberglass to increase the skis response without making it too aggressive and keeping it easy to handle
- Semi Cap Sidewalls – Sidewall construction provides plenty of grip directly underfoot whilst keeping the light and agile
- Auto Rocker Technology – Full rocker at the tip creates smooth turn initiation and pushing deeper snow below for flotation
- Skis 4 Trees – All of Majesty’s skis feature a high quality wood core and to offset the cutting of the required wood Majesty plant a tree for every pair of skis they sell
- Designed for: Alpine Touring & Skimo
- Rider Profile: Advanced / Expert
Which length is for you?
|YOUR SKILL LEVEL|
Majesty’s Skis4Trees program is their environmental sustainability pledge meant to offset a portion of the carbon footprint that is created by ski manufacturing and supply chain. It is important to Majesty to continually improve the way they act in our natural environment and Majesty chose to plant a tree for every pair of skis they sell.
For more information on Skis4Trees please click HERE.