Maneuverable + Responsive + Ultralight + Technical
Majesty have equipped their new re-engineered skis with a flat tail, rocker tip, semi-cap construction, paulownia wood core, full carbon layup and carbon-aramid fibers.
This allowed Majesty to build ultra-lightweight skis that support dynamic responsiveness and unmatched skiing stability even in the sketchiest weather and terrain conditions.
By reducing the tail length and moving the skier back Majesty have created quicker turning and more versatile skis.
The notable length and weight reduction was achieved without compromising any functionality.
CARBON = FLEX + SPRING + RESPONSIVENESS
- Paulownia Wood Core – Full tip to tail Paulowina core provides natural flex whilst keeping the ski light for uphill ascents
- Triaxial Fiberglass – The core is wrapped in fiberglass to increase the skis response without making it too aggressive and keeping it easy to handle
- Semi Cap Sidewalls – Sidewall construction provides plenty of grip directly underfoot whilst keeping the light and agile
- Skis 4 Trees – All of Majesty’s skis feature a high quality wood core and to offset the cutting of the required wood Majesty plant a tree for every pair of skis they sell
- Designed for: Freetouring
- Rider Profile: Advanced / Expert
- Ski Rando Magazine 2019, 2021 – France
- Freeride Skitest 2019 – Austria
- Backcountry Magazine 2019 Gear Guide – USA 2019
Which length is for you?
|YOUR SKILL LEVEL|
Majesty’s Skis4Trees program is their environmental sustainability pledge meant to offset a portion of the carbon footprint that is created by ski manufacturing and supply chain. It is important to Majesty to continually improve the way they act in our natural environment and Majesty chose to plant a tree for every pair of skis they sell.
For more information on Skis4Trees please click HERE.