A go-to shoes for just about everything.
The Prio uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber as our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet love. The optional 2mm insole lets you have more or less of a “barefoot feel” depending on your mood.
At 215g the men’s 9 is so light you’ll barely notice you have them on.
Xero Huarache sandal-inspired reflective heel and instep straps hold your foot securely, with or without socks, while keeping your toes free to move.
Plus, the Prio is made from 100% vegan-friendly materials.
Imagine you’ve just come home after a long day at work or on the trail. If you can’t wait to take your shoes off the moment you walk in the front door, you’ve been wearing the wrong shoes.
Life-Changing comfort and superior performance come from using your feet naturally.
That’s what Xero Shoes let you do.
Natural Fit. Natural Motion. Natural Feel.
Plus Xero Shoes are backed with a 5,000-mile sole warranty.
PRIO MEN’S SIZE GUIDE
We recommend ordering in your regular size.
FREE EXCHANGES: Most people find our size recommendation gives them a proper fit, but just in case, we have a free exchange program for all Swiss orders.
*If you normally buy a Euro or UK Size, check out the handy conversion chart below.
NOTE: The Prio fits like the TerraFlex, and has a wider toe box than conventional men’s shoes. If your feet are particularly narrow, consider the Women’s Prio. Just make sure to adjust the size by 1.5 (for example, a men’s 8 is the same length as a women’s 9.5).
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes|
Any questions? Just call us at or send us an email. We’re here to help.
- Natural FIT – a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION – flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 215g (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Prio
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the Prio is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.