Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Style: 4T3L
- Weight Per Pair: 570g
- Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
- Uppers: Reinforced, Breathable-Knit Upper
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe caps
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- 3D carbon-fibre plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- SurfacecCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.