MAJESTY Scout Telescopic Touring Ski Poles
They come equipped with:
- touring foam grip with round head handle
- vidia tip
- new light and very comfortable touring strap with all-over printed logos
- comfortable strap with Majesty logo
- thick 18mm upper tube for extra rigidity
- thinner 16mm lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind gust resistance
- Maximum length: 145cm
- Minimal length: 105cm
- Printed size indication: 105-145cm
- 85mm snow baskets
- stylish matt finishing
- quick lock with alloy lever – a locking system recommended for ski-alpinism, easy to adjust the pole length + emergency twist lock inside thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance
- Weight: 231g
MAJESTY skipoles ares built to meet expectations of skiers looking for specialisation, performance and quality.
Ski poles are an important accessory that should be actively engaged in skiing. With Majesty skipoles you will improve your technique, turn initiation and notice the different in swing weight. They are made of light, durable, eco-friendly and completely recyclable aluminium alloy.
Design and construction of MAJESTY skipoles corresponds with skis’ visual appearance, product groups and use range.
Emergency twist lock inside
Thinner lower shaft for a lighter and better balanced ski pole, with reduced swing effect and wind resistance.
Freeride touring ski poles offer full range of adjustability, lightweight and different grip options for skiing in different terrain. They are built for freeride and freetouring.
All models are made of light, durable, eco-friendly and completely recyclable aluminium alloy 7075.
Long foam grip with lower tube provides lightweight and ergonomic comfort.
The new seamless strap is made of high resistance polyester. It is durable, light and breathable.
It is so soft that you can hold it along with a grip while skiing down in steep and sketchy terrain. Roundhead handle allows to hold the pole by the head, giving a supreme performance on flat areas and safety grip on steep ascents.